Friday, February 12, 2010

.Ready.Set.Go.



So...I've been very lax on the whole "re invention." Exactly what I didn't want to happen..Tomorrow starts the new look. Next week starts the whole "saving money" part probably the most crucial part considering I have tons of traveling, shopping, and moving out plans. I've figured out the true reason to this idea of re invention...I've just gotten sick of making everyone else around me happy instead of myself. So I'm going to start being a little selfish and doing things for me. Sorry mom and dad because I know I'm going to be doing things you completely disapprove of but I'm just working towards making me happy. My one life is gonna start getting better right now. I'm going to put money aside for 5 different things. 1. Traveling (where most of my money will go) 2. Apartment 3. New Car 4. Tattoo's and shopping ;) and 5. Long board and new guitar..I guess this is the same thing as "shopping" but shopping I can wait to do...I need a long board by summer especially if I end up going to Cali and Maine for a while. I know those places are 2 different coasts, and well...just completely different all together but I don't really plan on driving much while I'm in either place so I have to have some kind of wheels ;) so the whole gist of this post is...I'm saying fuck everyone else I'm making me happy for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment