Friday, March 19, 2010

.Music.Is.My.Boyfriend.






Music has been the BEST outlet lately. I've been downloading all different genre's. Just about anything that I'll get into and not be afraid to rock out to. I must say I'm quite notorious for being that girl loudly singing and dancing in my car every single time I get in it. I must thank my sister for that. She got me the Ipod port for my car...so..Thank you Jackie <3 My latest favorites have been Linkin Park, Regina Spektor, Alanis Morissette, Flyleaf, 30 Seconds to Mars and of course my best friends band We Love Radio. And you can always count on me to scream along with any of the screamo parts in Linkin's, Flyleaf's, or 30 seconds to mars' songs...those are my favorite. This week was pretty good. Weather was stellar so that always makes school a little hard but that's one great thing about college you get to walk outside alot. I went shopping and got a few killer items that eventually I will post. Taking pictures has been kinda pushed back due to the excess of work and school and family get togethers. Just want to thank all of you that follow my blog!! I must say I was super stoked to see that I actually had followers and that you actually like my blog!! Love you all! Goodnight Lovelies.

1 comment:

  1. I love these pictures, specially the one of Clémence Poésy, love her,

    ReplyDelete