Friday, February 5, 2010

.Badboys.





Oh what I would give to have a sexy, bad boy who was completely fond of me and everything I'm about. Although I'm still young I seemed to have lost all hope for finding the right guy. It may be the fact that I'm utterly terrified to get my heart broken that is keeping me from opening up even the slightest bit to any boy that crosses my path. This will definitely be something I have to work on through out my re-invention. My personality really has to be kick ass because yes I may be "pretty" but there are women who make my looks seem well...awfully ordinary and plain. Women who are the package deal...looks and personalities people would kill for. Tomorrow starts the "New Look" portion of my re-invention after I finish some things around the house I'm going shopping. Some retail therapy is definitely necessary.I've decided I'm going for quality not quantity. A few expensive pieces that are worth the extra $$ instead of a ton of cheap shit that I'll wear once or twice then end up throwing it out because of tearing or shrinking. Don't get me wrong little cheap things do sometimes make a fabulous wardrobe but I'm looking for a lasting wardrobe made of classics that will last me years. But of course I must throw in a few trendy pieces here and there to spice up the classics. I'll be sure to post photos of the purchases made tomorrow but now...it has come time to dream. Goodnight lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment