Thursday, February 4, 2010

Rejuvinate.Renew.Reinvent.

One is programmed to desire a perfect outlook. You meet new people everyday and you want first impressions to be everlasting. You want jaws to drop and heads to turn. There are only a few questions left to answer...What is the "perfect" appearance? and...How does one acquire it? Over the next few weeks..maybe months I plan to completely re-invent myself. New look, new attitude, and most importantly new outlook on life. You only live once and I plan on making the rest of my life the best it can be. How? traveling. tattooing.eliminating people from my life that only bring stress.and being happy with who I am and not changing for anyone. This blog is going to follow my train of thoughts through out this whole renewal and I'm sure it will be all over the place so...try to keep up.

No comments:

Post a Comment