Thursday, February 4, 2010

.Night.Owl.





So...This is nothing new. I'm awake at 4am. This usually doesn't bother me because my sleep schedule has been fucked since 8th grade but tonight...it's bothering me. I have annoying kids having pointless conversations with me which is not what I'm looking for at 4am. The only thing that's keeping me sane right now is Chelsea Lately. She is too funny. Oh how I would love to go to one of her live shows. But in a half hour the infomercials will start...JOY. Who doesn't want to watch 3-5 consecutive hours of people trying to sell things like "The Nu Wave Oven"(microwave) or "The In-Styler"(curling iron) and of course my personal favorite "The Magic Bullet" which they make out to be the coolest new kitchen appliance...it's a blender..it's just half the size and twice the price ;) Most people will never see these new gadgets because they only play infomercials at 4am when majority of people are sleeping...such a shame. I LOVE INSOMNIA. Being awake for hours upon hours only leaves time to think...Thinking for me only leads to bad things but tonight has really only been filled with positive thoughts like how much I absolutely love my best friend Katzia and how excited I am to travel the world with her. We deserve our own reality show. It would be a hit for sure. Who wouldn't love to watch 2 gorgeous cousins travel the world with no plans no money only desires and guts. I think I'll write a letter to some chichi television studio and pitch the idea. Who knows it could be the next uber successful reality show. Well it's time for me to put down the laptop and maybe sleep? doubtful..especially since I have a big box of nerds with my name on it ;) Goodnighty

No comments:

Post a Comment