Saturday, February 6, 2010

.WinterWonderland?.




So the plans of shopping were short lived. I took one step out side and stepped right back inside. Not only was it freezing it was windy. VERY windy. This only made me realize that my apartment hunting should take place in areas more southern. North Carolina? New Mexico? or maybe somewhere across the pond like I've dreamed of forever. Italia is my first choice :)but Australia is an insanely close second. If only things like apartments came for $100 a month so I could not only pay for rent easily but I could buy the things I need for my constantly changing appearance. Mmm..That sounds absolutely lovely. As of now..I'm stuck in a 9'x13' closet of a room in my parents house and it's beyond bothersome. I've begun to hate the life I live here. I do love the friends I have and the closeness of my extended family but this environment is smothering me. I need to live, to explore, and experience life the way I've always imagined it. I want to be able to look back on my life when I'm older and not regret anything; Know that I lived life to the fullest and if I made mistakes well that's a part of life and it can't make or break me. So far...life has been ordinary. I want extraordinary.

No comments:

Post a Comment